Wednesday, August 19, 2009

08/19/09 Email

Hey everyone! Things here are great, I have moved to a new area and it is called Derosso. Its in a community called Xaxim still in the city of Curitiba. I have a new companion named Elder C Williams and he is from Minnesota and plays football. I just arrived today so I don’t know much but it should be a good transfer (6 weeks). This area is a little bit smaller and haven’t had that much success but still has a lot of members but most inactive  This past week was pretty good, not much new just started teaching a group of ladies and it was really fun. Idk if they hate guys or what but it was funny lol. Yesterday for my last night there we went to a buffet of pizza. It was really good and a lot of people showed up so it was amazing. I just got a Cortiba (soccer team) jersey and its really cool. It has been raining the last 3 days so its not too good on the weather side but other than that things are good.
Not much to talk about today because I just got here but I will definitely let you all know how it goes.

No comments: