Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11-11-09 email

Hi everyone,
Its good here. I am in a new area. Amiliana Pernetta. Its in a city called Pinhais. We are taking care of 2 wards here. It looks like a good area. We will just see what happens. I have a new companion as well. His name is Elder Games. He is from Utah but he was born in New York. He is Latin. His dad's Mexican and his mom is from Ecuador. Its pretty cool. He said its hard for him to speak Spanish now because all he has been speaking lately is Portuguese and English. But its pretty cool here.
I got here about 10 hours ago lol. We were late there too because the traffic was bad and B Fernandes needed to pick up his new companion from the bus station.
Yeah they usually do the transfers on pday. But I found out on Monday that I was leaving. They call everyone Monday night and tell them to either meet in Barigui or go to the Bus station. If you are staying in Curitiba you don't find out where you are going until Wednesday. If you are leaving the city and going far away they tell you where you gonna go and what time the bus will leave. Its pretty stressing. Because you never know where you are going to go. lol
Ah I C. Yeah Our power didn't go out. It just blinked I thought it was just natural. LOL. Our power blinks a lot. Well it did in the old house. Now we live behind a LAN house lol. Its pretty nice here.
Yeah I was still in Derosso for my birthday. It was alright I guess. Didn't really do much. We had a division and so it was pretty cool. We celebrated with the kids from my English class. They are awesome lol. We also ate pizza with these two kids from our apartment. They aren't members but they are really cool. We talked with Igor´s dad for a little bit. But not about the church just about life. It was good.
Yes, I had heard about Fort Hood, crazy. I just put pictures up and you have some in the mail. And no, now im not in Curitiba. But its just like Arlington and Dallas. Basically the same thing but different. I had to buy a new bag because C Williams broke my other one so I had to take money out. I bought some other things as well.
I still haven't gotten the package from dear elder yet. IDK where it is. Maybe next week.
Jnett just sent some pics for me. YEAH!! I will let you know when I get those.
Well, I have to go now. Have a great week.
Justin

No comments: