Wednesday, November 25, 2009

11-25-09 Email


Hey everyone. This week was really good for me and I hope that it was great for all of you. I have received a lot of your letters and I appreciate all the time that you have given me with your thoughts and your words.
This new area is great. I love being here. The people here are so awesome and we have already some great things here. We have already done 2 service projects moving dirt and stuff for our members. We have played soccer with the guys from the different wards and we have taught so much.
We had the ward olympics the past week and it went pretty well actually. We had only about 30 people there but it was still fun. We called it Dia Das Galinhas(Day of the chickens). We had 3 different games that all involved eggs. The 1st was the egg walk where they could only use a spoon to carry it and pass it. Then we had the egg toss. But the last one was the best. All of the rm´s should remember that when we get in the MTC we receive plastic exercise bands. Well we don't ever use them for exercising but we ended up using them as a way to shoot the eggs onto 4 targets that we put out on the court. It was so funny. Our bishop went first and shot the egg out of the court.
The rest of the week went pretty well. We ran into some really good contacts and so we should have a pretty good week this week. We have some divisions marked with Tebas and they are supposed to be the ones closed down. But they are working super hard. Its awesome.
Thanksgiving would be good. But they don't celebrate it here lol. I think I will make peach cobbler. They have a super easy recipe. Just put cake mix in a thing of peaches and you are set to go. lol. Do you remember that thing thing you did with the pickles and ham I believe. And you put cream cheese around it:??
That sucks that Jordan isn't going to get home for Christmas, but better later than never.
Dad is going to California? Really what part? I know a lot of people from Cali. Just let me know and I will tell them to tell their parents to go out with y'all lol.
I don't need more SD cards. I will send this one back when it fills then you can send another lol. I am good for now.
The packages already arrived. I already opened the box because we didnt have room so I put everything in my bag to take it home. I didn't open anything so no worries. I think we are going to go buy a tree or something lol
But I have to go. Talk to you later mom. Thanks for everything. Love ya lots. I think I will put up some new pictures next week. We have interviews next Tuesday!
Love ya.
Justin

No comments: