Wednesday, May 6, 2009

05/06/09 Email

Heyllo!
As for things going on here everything is good. This week we had another exchange with the other set of elders in our district and it was pretty good. Got to meet some more great people and they are baptizing a lot in this area. It's kind of crazy how we are just down the street, but we think that we found some great families this week proselyting. So hopefully everything works out. We have been teaching Celete. I don't know if I told you about her, but she is the one that teaches Catholic school. The only thing now is she doesn't want to leave her kids that she teaches if she gets baptized. Getting closer and closer but not there just yet. Everything else here has been pretty good. Every Sunday at about 5, they have like a parade because the soccer games are over. So everyone is celebrating if their team won. LOL so honking and yelling lol fun fun stuff I suppose. But you don't really need to watch tv on Sundays because you can just step outside and see which flags are hanging out of the cars.
Well my time is up and I have to run, Sorry I haven't sent the pictures yet I forgot my camera today and I had to ask for authorization and what not but next week I will definitely have some up for you.
I received the letters that everyone sent the 16th and 17th and I have written you back, so you should be receiving them in about 4 weeks or so. You can send them normal 42 or whatever I still receive them the same time as if you sent the 97 cents thing. Save you a couple cents here and there but it soon adds up lol.
Thanks and take care. Love you lots.

Elder Mitchell

No comments: