Wednesday, May 20, 2009

05/20/09 Email

Hey I am doing good. Training was good, As for the transfers, we don't find out til Monday. But the mission conference was awesome. Well, that part I could understand was good lol. It was nice to be in the presence of so many spirits again. Felt like the MTC, and gave me some more hope seeing others doing well in their area. This conference we just talked about our responsibility to lift up the church in all aspects ( bring in new, strengthen the old, and reactivate the others) It was good. This week we have been doing a lot of traveling so not many stories but we are teaching this 18 year old named Douglas and he went to church and everything. Its just amazing how something so small can make such a great difference in someones life. And Ian is being baptized this weekend as well. So pretty good week. Its still difficult here and there, but can't overlook the things that we did accomplish.
That does sound like a good talk. I have been reading some past issues of the Liahona and Ensign and I saw a couple of articles that have helped me out as well.
Idk much else that's been going on with me. Just kind of the same old same old.
O Yeah, Can you send me the recipes to missionary stew and tortilla soup? I am definitely craving some American food But i don't remember exactly those ingredients I need.
Also whenever you get some extra cash or something can you send me some reeses, gummies and peanut butter and some maple syrup. They don't have any here and I love reeses lol.
Well thats all for now. ta ta
Love you lots.

Elder Mitchell

No comments: