Wednesday, June 10, 2009

06/10/09 Email

The week has been good besides the rain and cloudy skies. Oh Tacoma, thats cool. (One of the young men in the ward got his mission call to Tacoma, WA) I don't know what it would be like to have a mission in the states. Derek (his friend on a mission in Spain) and I were talking about it when we put our paperwork in and was like it would be funny if you got in the states and stuff. But idk maybe the same just don't have to learn another language? And no you didn't tell me about Elders now, is the other ward the Sisters? Or none at all?

That's awesome you got to talk to Jordan (his older brother in Japan) on aim. How's he doing? He still has about 5 months or so?

Thanks for the recipe. I don't think we can get manwich here. I asked my companion and he didn't know what it was or a sloppy joe was. LOL so I'll do some digging. What is manwich like I guess scientific name lol, tomato sauce or something?

Well this week has been slow but good. We got to go to the Temple today. So that was a great experience we needed to lift up our spirits. Our whole district hasn't been doing so good with numbers. So we just gotta keep planting seeds and seeing what grows. I have been working a lot on my attitude. I find myself getting a little upset with people sometimes. SO I've got some work to do. There are a lot of good articles in Liahona and Ensign. I don't know why I didn't read them before. If you can you should definitely get them for yourself. They just talk about ways to improve your life and be a better person. Also we started teaching Enilde this week and she even came to church on Sunday, but she left without saying anything in the middle. So we don't know how it went yet :( And Monday I had another division in Uberaba. Went well. Only taught 1 lesson and didn't go so hot, but it was another day of growing.

Check this out. I remember this talk from conference.



Well I finally received the letters and the package thanks! Have a great week and take care.
Elder Mitchell

No comments: