Wednesday, June 24, 2009

06/24/09 Email

Hey don't have much time today. Long story I will tell you later.
But things are good here. We had our baptism and I was the one that did it. I didn't mess up so that was good. But you wouldn't guess what happened. We returned to his house yesterday and he moved with out telling anyone Pretty messed up but its alright.
Everything else is good. I have been studying a lot and we have taught a lot more this week than usual. It's getting a little hard because my companion is ready to go home but I'm trying to keep my head up and to keep doing the right things. We have our Zone conference tomorrow and so that should be good. I got to go on a division this past week and we didn't teach anyone but we did contacts. It was nice to see another area.
We continued teaching Salete and I think it went well. But we are here now and her kids are acting a fool. Bad news. But its all good. I will try to get on later and talk to you more.
Love you.
Elder Mitchell

No comments: